6/23/15

Silver Medal at PX3 - Photo Competition

 For seven years I shared a studio with two friends, architects, and I was always "jealous" of architecture competitions offered in their profession, in which they have invested a considerable part of their time, intellectual thinking combined with technical practice. Sometimes they won and their ideas were then materialized. Double joy. What excited me most about the contests was the fact that anyone can participate without connections or previous information on his resume. Just talent and will. Kind of a white page. So I was very excited when I found out through the internet that photographers are offered various competitions around the world. I have not yet discovered the ultimate competition, the kind in which you get an annual contract with a leading magazine / website / company, but I make sure to submit works for two competitions each year, and occasionally I win an award. It's mainly honor, for the moment. Yesterday I received an announcement that the series of photographs that I submitted to PX3 was awarded the second prize, a silver medal, in the field of advertising / fashion. While I'm not going to buy with the prize at the grocery store, it makes me very happy etc.

Silver in PX3
You are invited to look at various winning works in this link 
and find my work among them.
***
And this is the series I have submitted and got a medal for






במשך שבע שנים חלקתי סטודיו עם זוג חברים אדריכלים ותמיד "קינאתי" בתחרויות אדריכלות המוצעות למקצוע בו הם עוסקים, שבהן השקיעו חלק נכבד מזמנם, תוך חשיבה אינטלקטואלית משולבת בפרקטיקה טכנית. לפעמים אף זכו ואז הרעיונות שלהם זכו להתממש. שמחה כפולה. מה שהלהיב אותי במיוחד בעניין התערוכות היתה העובדה שכל אחד יכול להתמודד בלי קשרים או מידע קודם על הרזומה שלו. סוג של דף לבן וחלק. לכן התלהבתי מאוד כשגיליתי דרך האינטרנט שגם לצלמים מוצעות תחרויות שונות ומגוונות ברחבי העולם. עדיין לא גיליתי את התחרות האולטימטיבית, כזו שזוכים בה בחוזה שנתי עם מגזין/אתר/חברה מובילה, אבל אני מקפידה להגיש עבודות מדי שנה לשתי תחרויות, ומדי פעם זוכה בפרסים .בעיקר כבוד ,בשלב זה
אתמול קיבלתי הודעה שסדרת הצילומים שהגשתי זכתה לפרס שני ,מדליית כסף ,בתחום פרסום/אופנה. אמנם אני לא הולכת לקנות עם הפרס במכולת , אבל זה מאוד משמח .תודו
***
מוזמנים להכנס לעמוד הזוכים ולהסתכל על העבודות השונות בלינק הזה -
 ולמצוא אותי בינהם

No comments:

Post a Comment