2/23/17

Nissim Ben Aderet - Local Style - ניסים בן אדרת





Nissim Ben Aderet is an Israeli artist that I love. The art, the 
personality and the style.
Ben Aderet left in 2008 his 
big, fancy job as a visual communication director at one of the biggest fashion brands in Israel, Castro, to pursue art full time.
 We met for a short talk and a long painting session 
***
 Ben Aderet fills up canvases in his own version of action painting. 
  His works deal with relationships. All the different variations of human relationships.
 I asked him to create a painting, especially for the photo shoot, and eventually enter into it. I knew straight from the beginning that BA is going to end up naked.
 Self-love, if you like.

 For the photo session,
I collaborated with men's fashion designer Eliran Nargassi, who creates clothes for men in black and white. Just like Ben Aderet's paintings. I have picked 4 outfits out of Nargassi's collection that I thought would suit BA, and for the dirty part BA changed to t shirt and jeans and then au natural :)

***

M: Where did you work before you became a painter ?
B: I designed sets and costumes for theater and then I was the visual communications manager at Castro for a few years.


M: When did you decide you're going for it, the painting ?
B : A journey to Vietnam Cambodia enlightened me.
When I was traveling I came to Ankorowat Temples in Cambodia. I had a vision and I actually fainted for a while.
When I returned to Israel I quit my job at Castro, right away.
In the free time I suddenly had, I bought canvases and covered the walls of my home with big paintings.
I found an international competition on the internet and sent them my work.
I won the contest and was invited as the guest of honor.
The work sold for a respectable amount and it made me realize that this was the beginning of a new journey. 

 M: How do you define your drawings. What is your motto?
B: Expressive artist, working in the action painting method.


M: On a scale of 1 -10 how important is it for you to sell your creations, and what comes first - art or commerce?
B: 5 (on a scale). Art is prior to commerce !


M: What's next, are you planning to change in the near or distant future?
B: I am loyal to creating and curious to know where it will take me.


M: What do you think about the clothes of Eliran Nargassi, and is it compatible with your style of clothing?
B: He's an artist! I love his precision, sophistication, monochromatic elegance and simplicity.
I wish I had the guts to walk around dressed like this every day
I'd love him to design an outfit for my shows.




















    video by Eliran Nargassi

ניסים בן אדרת הוא אמן ישראלי שאני אוהבת. האמנות, האישיות והסטייל

ניפגשנו לשיחה קצרה ולסשן ציור ארוך
***
בן אדרת ממלא קנבסים בציורי קו בשיטת ציורי הפעולה. העבודות שלו עוסקות ביחסים. ביקשתי ממנו ליצור ציור ובסוף להכנס לתוכו. אהבה עצמית, אם תרצו             י
 שיתפנו בצילומים את מעצב האופנה אלירן נרגסי, שיוצר בגדי גברים בשחור ולבן. ממש כמו הציורים
                






מ:  באיזה עבודות עבדת לפני שנהיית צייר
נ: תפאורה ותילבושות לתיאטרון ומנהל תקשורת חזותית קסטרו

מ: מתי החלטת שאתה הולך על זה, על הציור 
 נ: במסע לויאטנם קמבודיה היתה לי הארה
כשטיילתי הגעתי למקדשי אנקורוואט בקמבודיה. שם היה לי ויז׳ן ממש התעלפתי לכמה זמן..                    י
כשחזרתי לארץ התפטרתי מהעבודה בקסטרו
בזמן הפנוי שנוצר לי קניתי קנווס וכיסיתי את הקירות של הבית בציור גדול
מצאתי תחרות בינלאומית באינטרנט ושלחתי את העבודה
זכיתי בתחרות והזמינו אותי כאורח כבוד
העבודה נמכרה בסכום מכובד ופה הבנתי שזה תחילתו של מסע חדש

 מ: איך אתה מגדיר את הציורים שלך. מהו המוטו או האני מאמין שלך
 נ: אמן אקספרסיבי, עובד בשיטת ציור הפעולה

 מ: באמנות בסולם של 1 -10 כמה חשוב לך למכור את היצירות שלך, ומה קודם - אמנות או מסחר
נ: 5 (בסולם), אמנות קודמת למסחר !            י

מ: מה השלב הבא , האם אתה מתכנן להשתנות בעתיד הקרוב או הרחוק
 נ: אני נאמן ליצירה וסקרן לדעת  לאן היא תיקח אותי

מ :מה דעתך על הבגדים של אלירן נרגסי. והאם זה תואם את סגנון הלבוש השיגרתי שלך
נ: הוא אמן !              י
אוהב את הדיוק, התיחכום האלגנטיות המונוכרומטיות המקוריות  הנעימות והפשטות ...                      י
הלואי והיה לי את האומץ להסתובב ככה ביום יום
אשמח שיעצב לי בגד להופעות                      י



http://www.nissimbenaderet.com/ - האתר של ניסים בן אדרת


http://www.elirannargassi.com/ - האתר של אלירן נרגסי


צילום וכתיבה - מירי דוידוביץ
www.miridavidovitz.com

1 comment:

  1. אנני לייבוביץ ניסתה את זה קודם
    https://throughmylensphotography.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/5.jpg

    ReplyDelete